You are here becaouse you are bored :) Either that or very curious *w*
Disclaimer
DO you like pancakes? Waffles?
well ok :) good
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
^. .^
I have not updated my blog for quite a while as i got carried away by fb.
Now that its gone, im back to blogging (probably) :/

Doing...
Feeling : Alive! :D
Eating : Catnip
Doing : Stalking ur mom
Watching :HOSHI no MISAO!

Laser Pointer
Popteen | ICHC | GIFS | fails |
Cardboard Box
November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | June 2008 | February 2009 | March 2009 | March 2011 |

Finally i will be able to post on the taiwan tripD...
Ok what happened today was that we had senior seci...
Ok These few days suck because mom keep wanting me...
Argh!!! Dal in in maintenance FOR 2 DAYS!!!so sian...
Haha today was so ironic.I dunno if I should even ...
Ok i just got owned in Dal again.Especially by ppl...
ok the first pic is KamiHara, 2nd is S...
43 days to Taiwan trip!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Ok it is time again.Time for exams.To tell u all t...
Walau i forget to give the NYAA form to MrLim agai...

Catnip
:3

Written at June 6, 2008 | back to top

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I just saved my blog from beoing dead.
Im like posting at 11.30pm and tmw got band at 8!!!!! T_T the stupid eyelash mites are really fattening up and weighing down my eyelids.

Anyway Im hogging gunbound (since last month) to chiong my lvl...
I stopped playing gb for like 2 years -.-
And im saving up my money anyways.

I got a beanie!!! :D finallyZ!
AFTER WALKING DOWN RANDOM UNFAMILIAR PLACES IN SEARCH OF A SHOP I FINALLY FOUND IT IN A 77TH STREET SHOP 0_0
Eve u better not drag me to go shopping unless u noe where ur going!
Cus im a n00bie at places for shopping lor.
:( cant find any sweatsuits.
And i need ice cream.
The heat is melting my stomach man i gotta freeze it back with ice cream.

:O Sec1s are major SLACKING!! :(
And the sec2s a bit also!!!
No wonder they need DRILLS :DDD (sadistic.. U cant change me.)
CLASSIC BITS AND PIECES WAS MY FAV PIECE WHEN I WAS SEC1
so u all better play it well uh! x]

Since the starting of sch i have been super busy with homework and other lame stuff that i would rather spend time playing.
And thank goodness the hols are here.
................................................................................................................WUT HOLS!?!?!??!
All we students have been doing is homework cca and homework and cca and tuition and homework and a bit of tv and homework and cca and tuition and homework!!!!!!!!!
Teachers should give us less homework :(
So much for the post. tat was so tiring my fingers are so tired ~.~ [tmw need wake up at 6.30!]

And if ur blog address changed or have any good webs or anything, u can drop me a msg after i put up the tagboard.